Minnesota Mediation Services
Helping Families in the Twin Cities & Across Minnesota Find Fair Solutions Through Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
Divorce litigation can be costly—not only can couples incur expensive legal fees, but the relationship between them can suffer irreparable harm during the process. Our adversarial system of justice puts delicate family relationships at risk by pitting the parties against each other in court.
If you are concerned about protecting or preserving important familial relationships, while advancing your legal interests, you should contact FairWell Family Law Mediation to consult an experienced mediator and guide in Minnesota, including the Twin Cities. We understand how valuable your family relationships are. That is why we are dedicated to delivering quality Alternative Dispute Resolution to assist families in finding equitable legal solutions to their disputes.
Schedule a Consultation (651) 409-9093
The Path to a Better Divorce in Minnesota
At FairWell Family Law Mediation, you can rely on the comprehensive knowledge our team of family law mediators offers during the FairWell proceedings. Our experience and skill are resources that you can rely on in finding a better, equitable solution to your divorce and other family law cases in Minnesota.
We have experience delivering quality mediation services for the following matters:
- Divorce: When a couple decides to end their marriage in divorce, our Guides can help them sort through the complicated legal issues, including the division of marital property, spousal support, child custody, and child support.
- Alimony: During a marriage, spouses have a duty to provide each other with financial support. When the couple gets divorced, Minnesota law may impose a similar responsibility on someone if their spouse lacks the financial resources to cover their living expenses per the standard of living they achieved during marriage.
- Child Custody: When the parents of a minor child decide to go their separate ways, they must organize their parental rights and responsibilities for providing physical care and decision-making authority for the child. In mediation, parents must work hard to tackle this issue, possibly developing a parenting plan and schedule.
- Child Support: Each parent has a legal obligation to provide their child with sufficient financial support. Typically, parents fulfill this obligation by providing the child with food, a home, medical care, and education. However, separated parents must decide how to comply with their parental duties while considering their parenting plan.
What Is ADR?
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) is a way to settle disputes without litigation, such as through mediation. ADR is guided by a neutral third party who helps resolve areas of conflict.
What Are the Advantages of ADR?
Alternative Dispute Resolution can:
- Save you time and money;
- Be less stressful;
- Is confidential and private;
- Give you more control over the outcome of your case;
- Preserve or improve relationships, which is especially important in family law matters.
What Are the Most Common Types of ADR in Minnesota?
The most common forms of ADR in Minnesota are mediation, arbitration, and case evaluation. Fairwell Family Law Mediation focuses on meditation.
You Can Count on Our Mediation Law Firm in Minnesota
When traditional methods of litigation do not offer you a productive means of resolving your divorce or other family law issue, you should consider the benefits that mediation provides. At FairWell Family Law Mediation, our team of skilled mediators in Minnesota are standing by to help you get through the legal, financial, and personal hardships associated with going through a divorce. Upon evaluating the issues in your dispute, you can choose from our fixed-price service options.
Schedule a Consultation (651) 409-9093