Kelly’s clients are instantly put at ease by her calm sense of confidence. She is a devoted listener and a keen strategist. She’s passionate about her clients’ successes, and works earnestly to deliver positive results.
Kelly embodies a great combination of a tough litigator and a kind soul.
Kelly received her Juris Doctor degree from William Mitchell College of Law in 2011. She graduated from St Thomas University, magna cum laude, in 2008 with a major in Political Science.
Honors & Community
- Co-Chair of the Ramsey County Bar Association’s New Lawyer’s Committee (2013 – 2016)
- Vice President of the 19th District Bar Association (since 2016)
- Board Member of the Wayzata Rotary Charitable Foundation
- Board Member on the Wayzata Memorial Education Foundation
- Member of the Family Law League and Minnesota Women Lawyers
- Family Law Section Liaison (September 2014 – May 2015) – Minnesota State Bar Association
- Dedicated Service Award (May 2015) – Minnesota State Bar Association
- Outstanding Attorney Award – American Mock Trial Association (2007)