- To begin, you, by yourself or together with your spouse, speak with one of our Consultants to determine the best option suitable for your family as to what matters most.
- Next, you and your spouse work together with a neutral FairWell Guide to identify/resolve disputes. Upon reaching an agreement, we help generate the necessary court documents, as well as electronically file them with the court for you or we provide you instruction on how to file yourself to effectuate the settlement.
- Finally, you and your spouse come out stronger with a fresh start knowing you made practical decisions through a process focused on fairness and serving you well.
Minnesota Family Law Mediation Attorneys
Deciding to get a divorce can be one of the most difficult
and important decisions you will make in your lifetime.
- Quickly Start and Finalize Your Divorce
- Less Expensive, Flat Fee Pricing
- You and Your Spouse Control the Process, Not Court or Attorneys
- You and Your Spouse Work Together with a Neutral FairWell Guide to Identify/Resolve Disputes
- Child Custody and Parenting Time
- Division of Assets and Debt
- Calculation of Child Support
- Spousal Maintenance/Alimony
- Your FairWell Guide Serves as a Referral Source if You and Your Spouse Need Additional Expertise, Such as a Financial Planner, Home Appraiser and/or Business Valuator
- You and Your Spouse Receive all Finalized Court Documents, Ready for Filing
Say FairWell to long, drawn-out litigation and costly disputes.
Say hello to a process focused on fairness and serving you well.
FairWell helped make my divorce a more pleasant experience. My now ex-husband and I were able to make it through the mediation process and have all of the paperwork signed and ready to file within a few hours. We could not have made it through the divorce process and still have a decent relationship without this mediation process. I am grateful to have used FairWell. I am truly grateful to get through everything so quickly...and relatively pain free.- Tara
We wanted results without the high cost of a typical divorce, FairWell did just that.- Jennifer G.
The FairWell process was so easy and made a difficult situation much less stressful.- Brittni R.
Fairwell helped make my divorce a more pleasant experience.- Tara
FairWell Mediation made a very hard process an easy one.- Ariel M.
She has a way of bringing two people to a happy medium for the sake of a child.- Tonya T.