- Choose Between Three Fixed Price Services
- Automated Systems for a Faster and More Efficient Process
- Experienced, Transparent & Trained Mediators
- All Court Documents Created, Completed & E-Filed for You
A unique alternative to traditional divorce. You and your spouse work with one professional who will help you resolve all the issues that need to be addressed in a divorce. At the end of the process, your divorce documents are prepared and ready to file with the court. Say FairWell to long, drawn-out litigation. Say FairWell to costly disputes. Say hello to a process focused on fairness and serving you well.
Speak With A Consultant
Discuss Your Options
Choose A Service
Plan Your Mediation
Generate & E-File Court Documents
We wanted results without the high cost of a typical divorce, FairWell did just that.- Jennifer G.
The FairWell process was so easy and made a difficult situation much less stressful.- Brittni R.
We could not have made it through the divorce process and still have a decent relationship without this mediation process. I am grateful to have used Fairwell.- Tara
FairWell Mediation made a very hard process an easy one. They have a seamless way of taking you through the steps, and making sure all areas are covered.- Ariel M.
She has a way of bringing two people (who otherwise would be completely at odds) to a happy medium for the sake of a child.- Tonya T.
• 4 Hour Mediation Session
• FairWell Guide and Assistant
• Asset and liability distribution analysis
• Child Support Calculations (as needed)
• Spousal maintenance scenario analysis (as needed)
• Documents you need for Court
Everything in FairWell Express Plus:
• Pre-FairWell mediation call (FairWell Guide and each party about one week before FairWell Session)
• 9:00am – 5:00pm (Midday Break with Lunch Provided)
• 1 individual session of life coaching for each person
Everything in FairWell Classic Plus:
• Certified Divorce Financial Analyst neutral report and participation in FairWell session
• Tax-affected income analysis
• Tax-affected asset analysis
• Up to two days of FairWell mediation sessions
• Up to 3 individual sessions of life coaching for each person, 1 before each FairWell session and 1 after the FairWell process is complete
Our FairWell Guides escort the parties through the collaborative process of divorce mediation, providing support and counsel in a neutral capacity.
- The FairWell Guide works directly with the parties to design a process that works for them, together.
- The FairWell Guide serves as a facilitator of settlement and a sounding board of ideas to move through the process.
- The FairWell Guide also serves to coordinate additional professionals when needed, such as financial planners, home appraisers, business valuators, or child-centered experts who can help create a parenting plan.
- By using the FairWell Guide instead of attorneys for each party, the FairWell process places the control back into the hands of the parties.